Avoid running extension cords across doorways or under carpets.
Always Check labels on lamps and use the right size bulb. Check the label on your fuse box and be sure you use the right size fuses,otherwise overloading may cause fire.
When it is necessary to handle equipment that is plugged in, be sure hands are dry and, when possible, wear nonconductive gloves, protective clothes and shoes with insulated soles.
In case of fire due to short circuit, first switch off Main switch, Don’t use water
- Use Moulded Case Circuit Breaker (Mccb) of proper capacity to avoid danger of overload or short circuit.
Use eyewash and safety shower with plenty of water when you come in contact with a chemical (for minimum 20 minutes).
- In case of fire due to short circuit, first switch off Main switch but Don’t use water.
Everyone MUST evacuate the building by way of the safest and closest exit and/or stairway. NEVER use an elevator to exit during a fire alarm activation.
A no smoking policy should be adopted throughout the premises with designated smoking areas for staff and as a result these areas can be supervised closely.Use signage and constantly broadcast the dangers to the staff.
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions on chemical containers, Handle with extreme caution. Use recommended protective equipment: gloves, safety goggles, etc. Ensure adequate ventilation.